Middlefork Resort has taken all the pain and planning out of this wonderful day and made it easy for you to enjoy your special Rustic Wedding in Colorado.
TAG: affordable outdoor wedding venues in colorado | colorado destination wedding | colorado mountain weddings | stonewall mountain cabin weddings | Colorado wedding ceremony | destination wedding locations | rustic wedding venues Colorado | rustic wedding southern CO
Here are a few planning tips to help keep your timelines on track:
First, think of the big picture. Do you want a floral, romantic, outdoor feel with soft music and iced tea or do you enjoy a rustic, hoe down with loud country music, hay bales and booze flowing!
Now that you’ve got that idea settled let’s get the planning started:
- Choose a weekend and check with Middlefork Resort to see that all the cabins can be secured
- Check with family and close friends that they can make that weekend, then secure the booking with us
- Now you can draw up a budget
- Contact a florist and bakery in the area and set up appointments
- Contact a DJ and get your music list done
- Contact a Photographer in the area and give them a list of which photos will be important for you to have eg. Pre wedding, Ceremony, Dancing, Family, groups, friends, tables etc.
- Get your guest list done
- Buy your invitations
- Send out Save The Date cards
- Set up a wedding website with gift registry details
- Have fun shopping for wedding rings
- Choose the formal wear and maid of honor’s dress
- Write your wedding vows
- Apply for a marriage license—check with the local bureau in the town where you’ll wed.
- Organize the alcohol and soft drinks with Middlefork Resort
This list is just a basic ideas list to help you. Middlefork Resort has 9 Rustic Cabins as well as an RV park that can accomodate your family and friends. We also have a pizzeria on site and the cabins have fully equipped kitchens. Our destination wedding site has a grassy ceremony spot and a covered seating area. We also have a fully stocked bar on the premises.
This is one of the most relaxing ways to have a rustic wedding, no organising transport, no worrying about noise cut off times, no designated drivers necessary. Let everyone gather to have a fun filled day nexto the river which runs through the property. The evening can be spent eating and dancing under the stars.
Don’t delay, call us to reserve one of the few weekends we have available for Spring Weddings.