THE PERFECT OUTDOOR CASUAL SETTING SURROUNDED BY NATURAL BEAUTY
Middlefork Resort is now taking reservations for their Spring and Summer Rustic Wedding Celebrations. Our inclusive package offers the whole Middlefork Resort, all our Rustic Cabins with covered reception area, tables, chairs, bar area for $5,000. Alcohol and catering is not included in this price.
TAG: Beautiful mountain cabin rentals Colorado | Colorado cabin resorts | Cool mountain getaway Colorado | Mountain cabin rental Colorado | Vacation cabins Stonewall
If you are planning to say your vows in a beautiful outdoor setting, Middlefork Resort in Stonewall, Colorado offers it all. A magnificent farm nestled in amongst the mountain ranges and forests where elk, deer and wild mule roam free. Offering 9 Cabins, outdoor ceremony spaces, a tent ready area surrounded by established trees and a river flowing right through the area with a little bridge adding to the romance of the property. You and your guests will fall head over heels in love with our beautiful wedding venue which captures the essence of Colorado.
Planning ahead will take the pressure off you!
● CHOOSE YOUR VENUE – Middlefork Resort is the perfect destination wedding. Not too far out of Denver, 9 Rustic cabins to accommodate your guests. Our magnificent property offers surrounding mountain views, wildlife rich forests close bye, established shade trees and grassy areas. We have just completed our covered area for your tables and chairs in case the weather turns. Our property offers a choice of areas for your ceremony with a river flowing right through the property. We will include all tables and chairs for the wedding. Our pizzeria and bar are also on the property and are open in Spring and Summer for our guests.
● DECOR TRACKING SHEET – keep a book with your lists of your items you have to do and as you find them you will slowly tick off items.
● CHOOSE YOUR VINTAGE OR RUSTIC WEDDING COLORS – once you choose a color scheme you will be able to work with various bits and pieces you find consignment stores or flea markets.
● CREATE YOUR INSPIRATION BOARD – at the entrance to the venue you have chosen. Even an old tree branch, a box of tags and pens to write a wish.
● CHOOSE YOUR DECOR ITEMS – An old door or window frame works well for guest lists, an old box on a beaten up table for envelopes and money gifts.
● FLOWERS – collect some old bottles for vases and use wild grass, twigs and a sprig of color or leaves and you will save a packet on traditional floral arrangements.
● FOOD – decide on your overall theme for the food and then find a caterer in the area who can accommodate your needs, eg: BBQ or Food Stations
● BAR – Due to license regulations alcohol can only be purchased through Middlefork Resort. We will assist you with deciding on the quantities of alcohol and soft drinks.
● THE REAL FUN STUFF – WHAT TO WEAR – Choose three outfits – the day you arrive, the actual wedding outfit and the day after. You may plan on changing into something more comfortable as the evening progresses, so don’t forget that outfit with comfortable dancing shoes..
TAG: Vacation rentals Stonewall | rustic wedding venues Stonewall CO | wedding venue outdoors CO | outdoor wedding southern CO | destination wedding venue CO
Spring and Summer dates are going quickly with only a few weekends to offer in season!
Don’t hesitate, call us and we will help you choose our cozy, beautiful rental cabins ideal for the Bride and Groom and party.
PHONE – (720) 445-1195
6878 CO-12, WESTON, CO 81091