THE EAST AND WEST PEAK CABINS
The East and West Peak cabins are a duplex situated right next to the Purgatorie River at Middle Fork Resort. Each cabin boasts two (2) bedrooms, and one (1) bathroom, with log ceilings, wood burning fireplaces and an authentic Colorado mountain cabin feeling.
Each cabin has a kitchen and comfortable living area with cable TV, but at the same time retains its rustic and authentic cabin charm. Perfect for fly fishermen, hunters or families, this mountain home provides privacy, with the sound of the river heard in every room.
- Each cabin features one (1) Queen and one (1) full bed.
- Each cabin has its own kitchenette.
- Satellite TV in each cabin.
- Authentic Colorado cabin experience
- Comfortable and clean.
- Log ceilings and wooden walls.
- Authentic fireplaces and charm.
- Great location next to both the Middle Fork pond and Purgatorie River.